Thursday, June 16, 2011

Backed up

Well, I'm a little behind in my blogging (to say the least)! So bear with me while I catch you up on some of the happenings we've been having:) First up, we went to a birthday party for our friend Paul Rand (not Rand Paul, Paul Rand). The kids were excited!
Wonder why.
They just love Sophia, and Sophia's Grandma's house:) And just how old is Paul Rand now?
Happy Birthday!  Last weekend we went to the Everett Garden Art festival:) Again, you guessed it, the kids had fun:) Face painting,
and planter painting
I thought I took a picture of the completed project, but I guess not:( They even got to plant a geranium in the pot, It was really cute:) I have such handsome boys!
Later that same day we went to a bar-b-q at the Gerlach's! More fun for the kids!

So glad that camera strap made it into the picture:| I guess the adults got in on it too:)
Oh, and don't forget these two!
Those birthday buddy boys:) And now Wesley's mommy is growing a little birthday buddy for our little girl! She's due the day before me! So crazy!! And she's having a girl too!:) -It's a little exciting!:)-
Yummy!
Thanks for hosting a fun BBQ, Gerlachs!  Lastly, Mina's last day of school was on Tuesday! For class they made healthy snacks:)
Max was all over that!
It was a big hit:)

Magnus even got to participate!
Mina had such fun this year at her school:) Open house is tomorrow so I will more than likely have some pictures up soon:)

No comments: