Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

Well, here's the low down on our babymoon in Vegas:) First things first! Right after we arrived we headed off to the iconic "Peppermill":) Here we are at the fireside lounge (Sinatra used to sit in this very spot!) -well, maybe:)
We caught the Treasure Island "siren" show.
Rise and shine! Here's the view from our room at the Mirage!
Here's the pretty atrium inside that glass dome,
 We headed off to see the sights.
John blue himself!
And I finally got to see Venice;)
and the fountain outside of Cesars Palace.
Then we went inside to see the "Atlantis" show
Oooooo.
Then we hopped in a cab and went on a pilgrimage of sorts for John...



Frankie's Tiki Bar!
John was in heaven:)
I gotta admit, it was a really cool place:)

That night we ate at Tao *apparently Tao is translated as "overpriced PF Changs"*
Thanks for taking this flattering picture of me fondling myself with a doofus grin on my face, honey:) And I hadn't even been drinking.
We wandered through the Palazzo on our way to T.I. to see the Cirque du Soleil show "Mystere"!
They don't let you take any pictures in the theater so I don't have any of the show but it was AMAZING!! LOVE their shows! And we got to see the volcano erupt on our way home:)

Well that's the first day, anyways.  You'll have to tune in tomorrow to see what happens next!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, you guys are so cute!! I think I have a picture of almost you have here too! Except I didn't get to see the Cirque show. Next time!! haha, wasn't the "siren" show funny? Chad and I were cracking up the whole time! I think we were, anyway. I don't really remember it now. And I wasn't even drinking!!

By the way, UBER flattering pic fo you. Way to go, John!! : ) haha

Elizabeth said...

Here's what I LOVE about you, Ande: that you are so NOT insecure that you will include a picture like that. Good for you. Most of us could not do that but I think that says a lot about you (and it's all good). You rock! And I'm not drinking right now, either. ;)

Elizabeth said...

Oh, does that make it sound like I am drinking most of the time? Oh, well...I'm pretty sure YOU know what I mean. :)