Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nani and Papa weekend

Well, I didn't take as many pictures as usual, but that only means there will only be like 100 pictures in this post;) This past weekend we headed over the mountains to see my Mom and Dad to try to soak up some sun that hadn't been seen much around these parts. We started the weekend out right:)
WATER FIGHT!!!
Mina was enjoying the sun with her new dog:)
Yeah, yeah, I know there is a whole other story (and post) there, but I'll save it for another time:) Everyone was enjoying the sun!
Well almost everyone
That's better:)
Papa got some kid time:)
Nani got some Mija time:)
The kids enjoyed eating out on the porch
and we all had some patio time!
Cute daddy and daughter!
Nani taught the kids how to give Indian burns (why, I don't know)
and I'm not sure what is going on here
Then it was time for smores! Papa showed Magnus the ropes
but Magnus is a pro
So is Mina:)
Mmmmmm
Magnus is so good at sharing
Mija got in on it too, of course (I mean she is half pug!)
and then the kids got a super treat!
CAMPING WITH NANI AND PAPA!! That was a BIG hit:) I didn't get a lot of pics (well, hardly any, really). This was Nani and Papa camp time;) But I managed to sneak a pic of the scary ghost story telling:)
It was such a great trip! Thank you, Nani and Papa for all the fun!


No comments: