Monday, December 26, 2011

Wrong Holiday

So I never did get around to posting about Thanksgiving! (Something about changing diapers, non-stop nursing, and a weekend in the hospital or something.) I thought I better hop to it seeing as Christmas is over and all that!

THANKSGIVING!

We started the day off right, with all you can eat homemade cinnamon rolls and cranberry pistachio biscotti:)
And I quickly put my mom and sister to work in the kitchen:)

John and John got the turkey started.
John had to stick around and "keep an eye on the turkey."

We had a good 'ol fashioned throw down this year for Thanksgiving! One sage roasted turkey (mine!) and one Cajun fried turkey (John's).
I will say that I emphatically won the throw down. And I'm not biased at all;)
This was the best picture of dinner that I got:(
What was I doing?
What I always seem to be doing!
The cousins had fun:)
Magnus really was having more fun than this pictures portrays:)
Max too!
After dinner Uncle John got to hold his new neice for the first time!
And Mamaw got some face time too:)
She enjoyed looking at all the kids baby books with Mina:)
Mina was so excited to wear matching outfits with Kanani:)
And you know what time it is after Thanksgiving....

NAP TIME!!

No comments: