Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of school!

Well today was Mina's first day of home school!She was really excited:)(and goofy:) We did some MathMax even got in on the pattern blocks:)I think those were the favoriteWe also did reading, social studies and art.Next week we'll add in some science:)Mina was a great student (I knew she would be:) She was so excited and eager to learnI think we are both excited for tomorrow!
I'll keep you posted on her progress and any fun field trips we go on:)

4 comments:

Rene' said...

What a cute "student" ;o) I love her haircut. I haven't seen y'all in awhile so forgive me for just noticing if it was cut awhile back. ;o) I am glad your day went well. I was trying to remember what it was like to have one student ;o)

Sheila said...

She looks adorable! Are you doing kindergarden or preschool? I have a bunch of homeschool supplies to get rid of since I've "retired" from homeschooling - for now. Interested?

Heather said...

Ahhhh, so cute! I want to have YOU as my teacher! You're the coolest. : )

can't wait to hear how you like homeschooling!! I bet you'll love it with Mina... Max, on the other hand... you know he'll be a homeschool hater. haha Just kidding!

Grandma Sandy said...

I took pictures of Sarah and her sister Anna on their first day of homeschool. Sarah was in 2nd grade, and Anna was just starting kindergarten...memories