Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blankie

We got a special delivery the other day:) John's Aunt Carmen made a special blankie for Magnus! Here he is showing it off:)

Mina got one when she was a baby too:) Here she is with hers.

and Maxi still has his too!

Magnus is glad to have his own now:)

Thank you for the blankies, Aunt Carmen! The kids love to cuddle with them:)

they also love to goof off:)

beautiful, almost 6 week old baby boy!
I LOVE my boys!


and we got to try out what my WONDERFUL husband got for me this weekend.....

the Vita Mix!

John made a frozen whiskey sour! How is it honey?

Then I made some orange sorbet in like 2 min! I'm so excited to make "It's easy being green" smoothies tomorrow morning for breakfast!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yum! I want orange sorbet!!!!! That's an awesome gift!

Love the blankies... I was just going through Aidan's to see which ones weren't too boyish for baby girl to use. Unfortunately, they're mostly blue! Oh well. She'll just have to deal. : )

Love that sweet 6-week-old baby of yours!!! Man, time flies.