Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sissy Visit

My sister Valerie was here last week visiting from Texas! We didn't "do" much but we had fun! I think she probably just came for this....

and this.....
and maybe these:)

Friday my folks came over and I got to finally try out this Lunchbox Laboratory I've been hearing so much about

can I just say, it's all true!
We all had fun stuffing our faces:)
Max really liked the milkshakes

a lot!

He had some help from Papa:)

Magnus liked it too:)

Saturday Max started running a fever so we laid low, Papa made a special breakfast for Mina and Max
 Pink and green grits!

Then he "played" with the kids:)
 We grilled some steaks and celebrated Papa's (belated) birthday
 the way Papa likes to celebrate best....
Marie Calanders PIE!
Sunday we went to Grandma's church (more on that in another blog post:) and then took some cute family photos:)

Thank you so much for coming to visit me Voo! It was so good to see you, I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks so much for sharing!

Kameron said...

I had to wipe the drool off of the keyboard before I could comment! That hamburger and that baby are delicious!! :o)