Friday, April 2, 2010

Rockfest

Last weekend we got together with friends and played rockband! It was my first time and it was fun!
 Hosted by our good friends Addie (with Magnus' birthday buddy Wesley)
and her crazy husband Bill

Even the kids got a chance to play:) Caley was the rockin lead singer

Mina was on the bass

and Max (of course) was on the drums!

They even got ice cream!
 Magnus enjoyed himself

My cute boys hangin' out

We had a blast! Thanks Gerlach's!
The next day John made some Pina Coladas in our Vita mix blender

Yummy!
 and we potted the palm trees we got @ Costco of all places!

John really knows how to get his hands dirty!

and his face, and his arms and pretty much everything!

and I got to plant my basil. Can't wait to make pesto:)

Well, I'll for sure have an Easter post to put up soon:) Until next time.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

I haven't played RockBand yet and want to!! Looks like so much fun. Magnus is growing so fast already! I need to see him again!!!! Hope I get to see you guys May 22nd. If it doesn't work out, we'll have to plan another playdate!