Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Well we've had some great birthday fun over the last two weeks (Yes, my birthday lasts for two weeks). So much so, that now is the first I am getting around to blogging about it! Weekend before last we went to Maggianos to celebrate birthday's for John (my BIL, yes his name is John too.) and me. It was so super tastey! Magnus enjoyed himself

and Mina and Max were happy to be eating!

Grandma and Lexi were there (of course)
 and Auntie Lyssa and Uncle John

We got John some of my Johns favorite scotch!

and I scored!

Time for some baby loves!

Looks like Mina stole my camera again!
Cute pic I couldn't resist

They brought out some decadent Tirimisu cake and NO they did not sing thank you very much, we are much too sophisticated for that!

For those of you who are unfortunate enough to have NOT eaten at Maggianos it is served "family" style. Which is just a nice way of saying they bring out a big plate of food and you get to fight over it! So they just brought out two (BIG!) Tirimisu cakes and set them in front of John and me. Max was not happy with this situation

not ONE bit! Of course it didn't help that we were telling him that the cake was just for us and not him:) But he perked up when we gave him some!

then he went around the table licking everyones plate when they weren't looking!

I think he liked it!

All that eating must have really tuckered him out. This is as far in the door as he got!
Thank you everybody for my wonderful Birthdayness!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE Maggiano's!!!!! Can't wait until I'm not on insulin - we're going there for sure! Ahhh, I can almost smell the fried zucchini and that tiramisu. Yum! Love the picture of Max tuckered out. heehee

Happy Birthday!!!