Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More

Yeah, so it's been over a week since we've been back form my folks but here is the post of our fun time there:)

Don't have pics from earlier in the day Friday because I was out wine tasting with my babe!
That night though my folks had picked up a SUPER yummy ice cream cake!

and we took some cute family photos (notice the background of this one!)

Love my family!
 there's a lot of love in this room!

Nani and Papa got some Magnus time:)

I think Magnus likes his Papa:)
and look what I got!

Thanks Ma!
 the next day Papa took them out for a treat!

John was ready:)

Max couldn't wait and tried to help himself

Mina DID help herself!

The verdict?

YUMMY!

 Thanks Papa

after that escapade it was time for a bath!

My crazy Bee!

Seeing this picture makes me think of this picture:)
it was taken yesterday:)
After a nice bath Magnus got all snuggly and warm and.....
The day after we got home the kids and I decided to make cupcakes for playgroup the next day!
Mina was up for the task!

I got to use my new decorators from Pampered Chef!

it was fun times

great job kids! Too bad we didn't make it to playgroup:(

Thanks for a fun birthday weekend Mama and Daddy! We will see you soon!



No comments: