Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some Firsts!

My baby boy will be 4 months old in 3 days!!
 Well Magnus has been busy this week! And making up for it with a ferocious appetite!
He's 16lbs
26" long
17" head
 approximately. I measured him myself, so it's all very scientific.
earlier this week I brushed off the exersaucer in the garage and brought it up to see what he thought.

I think he likes it! He's been hanging out in it for the past couple of days:)Well not exclusively of course;) He had to get out to eat!

and today he graduated to the big kid tub!

Mina and Max had so much fun "washing" him:)

I don't think he minded

Look at all the chub in the tub!
What have the other two been up to?
Bet you wish you didn't ask. (please note Spiderman's choice in footwear)
and Mina was doing this
and I found myself reminiscing  again about yesterday
 and this one too for that matter



4 comments:

Lauren F said...

Bwahahahaha!!!! Spiderman's shoes!! Love it, Max.

Addie said...

Love Spiderman's awesome shoes! I laughed out loud! I can't believe our boys are 4 months...I almost pulled out the sit-up bath thing for Wesley last night for bathtime, we have the same one as in the picture.

Hobbit Wife said...

that is frighteningly BLUE bathwater!
what an adorable trio! and, max, i'm diggin' the footwear. i remember when boookie was particularly fond of your sissy's snow white high heels and was goaded by lyle each and every tuesday evening into saying they were "just fabulous!" (which they were! red, blue, and yellow... they went with everything!)

Heather said...

Ok, how do you get your bathtub to look like the freakin' Caribbean??? I must know! Well, considering my boy likes to drink his bathwater, maybe I shouldn't try.

And yeah, I laughed out loud at Spiderman's shoes too!! heehee

Can't believe how fast Magnus is growing up!! Big boy tub, rolling over, holding his head up so well... eek!