Sunday, May 23, 2010

Big night and day

Well we've had a big couple of days this weekend! Friday Mina and I went to school orientation for the homeschool resource center she will "attend" in the fall:) She was VERY excited!
Then that evening BOTH Mina and Max had friends Preston and Caitlynn over to spend the night! They wasted no time getting stuff ready:)
and when you have a sleepover you have to have...
PIZZA! The girls called themselves "the fashionables":)
Then it was time for jammies!
foolin' around
 and push pops (specifically requested)
Even Magnus and daddy had fun
and if that wasn't enough, we had movie AND popcorn!
it was exciting for the batman boys!
then it was time to hit the sack!
They weren't up too late- 10 or 11:) and in the morning we had amazing waffles with strawberries and cream! I was too busy stuffing my face to take pictures!! Then we were off to Olympia to my friend Heather's "come see the baby" party! This was about 5 minutes into the drive

I guess they made up for the lack of sleep:) And we got to meet beautiful baby Lilah Claire!
She was so small! and sweet:) Two weeks old and 7 lbs:) None of my babies were ever that small! I didn't realize that I didn't even get a picture of heather with her!! Ack! I thought it was the first picture I took. You'll just have to go to her blog, she takes better pictures than me anyways:) But I did manage to get one of her husband holding my baby!

Wow Magnus looks HUGE next to little Lilah:)

So glad to meet you  little Lilah! Sleep good for your Mama!

Then we decided to take the kids to the rainforest cafe for lunch!
 We got to sit next to the elephants:)

We had been there a couple of years back and Max wasn't much of a fan

so what did he think this time?...

He literally sat like this the entire time! He didn't even want to eat!
 after we left he said he liked it and had fun, he just didn't like the noises:) They got to meet the gecko/frog? I don't know what it was but the kids liked
 Well Mina did anyway, Max refused to make eye contact

Magnus liked it

and Mina LOVED it! She was talking to the elephants! And when we left she said "thank you so much daddy for taking me to the cool restaurant with the fun, fake, animals!"
 Then they wanted to throw money at the alligator:)

Well I'm glad they had fun

and we were off again to Auntie Lexi's church play!

and visited with Auntie Lyssa too:)
and grandma too of course!

They had hot dogs and rootbeer floats after the show!

That was a hit!

Wow it was a crazy day, but we made up for it my sitting around all day today!:)

1 comment:

Smile said...

Such a tough life your kids have ;)

I LOVE the Daddy & smiling Magnus photo. Such a cute smile from that baby of yours.