Friday, April 16, 2010

Tiptoeing through the Tulips!

OK, so I first have to post a couple of cute pics I took on Wed while having coffee with my friend Tanisha at Village Bean...

They really enjoyed their pink milk:)

Cute Preston!

Now that I got that out of my system, onto today. We took a drive up north to find some tulips. We first found a street fair in downtown Mount Vernon and drove around a bit looking for parking to which Mina said " Guys, I'm not seeing any tulips!" Great observation, Bee. She didn't seem to mind when she got to have her face painted:)

Pretty Bee! And then they got some cotton candy,

which Max liked of course!  Daddy got some yummy iced tea

and Mina got to admire herself in the mirror

Max got to have a second round of cotton candy

and Magnus hung out in the moby:)

Then we found our way to the tulip feilds:) It was 2nd lunch time for Magnus

Gotta love the Moby and hooter hider! Talk about eating on the go:)  

John didn't see what all the fuss was about.

Super cute kids! (not bad photos considering I was feeding a baby at the time:)

John had a little mishap in the mud :)

Magnus took a little break between rounds for some photos

 I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!
 yeah, try to ignore the pained look on Mina's face. She was complaining about the sun being in her eyes.

Mina took this pic! She's getting pretty good!

and she can get some great expressions out of us:)

But watch out, because as soon as your not looking, it turns into this!

after another mud mishap John just gave up on the shoes!:)

and Mina enjoyed taking pictures of the alpacas (or Llamas whichever they were:)

We headed back so John could wash his feet and we could snap a few more photos

and stop to smell the flowers:)

or, you know, do this

My favorite tulips were these

Thank you God for such a beautiful world and such a beautiful family to share it with!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the pictures, especially the ones Mina took!! You are such a multi-tasking Mama... feeding your boy in the Moby, all covered up, AND taking pictures! Love that hooter hider -- I hope to get some use out of the one you gave me two years this time around!