Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sleep Over

Max had his first sleep over last night! With friend Preston:) They were both so excited!

and had on their cute pirate gear!

They got to having fun right away:) Doing what?

why playing leapster of course!:)

Preston's older brother had a friend over too. And what did they do? You guessed it

Oh boys:) I guess we better get used to it:)
Who is crazy enough to have a 3 year old sleep over?

My sweet friend Tanisha and her husband Micah:)

They said Max was really good (or maybe they are just being nice:) and it sounds like he ate all their food! But he seemed to have a great time and we even got to go out to dinner with some other good friends!
Thanks you guys! What a fun idea, we will have to have Preston over here next:)
We are excited to pick up Mina in the morning! We all sure missed her!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the boys in their pirate gear!! And I bet Max DID eat all of their food... I swear kids always do better when the parents aren't around! : )

Hey, send me a pic of Magnus for your sidebar!! He's not a "glurg" anymore! heehee

Elizabeth said...

Hah! Did you hear that Caleb was wearing a pirate shirt (black, no less) when we joined them for dinner?! Max WAS good!!! He seemed so mellow compared to the other two when we were over there. I just kept thinking how much he has matured. I wonder if it has to do with being an older brother. Hmmm...:) It was so fun to watch the three of them together. They sure are birds of a feather. And Max is such a cheer leader for the other two. I'll have to tell you some stories.