Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big weekend fun

I know I haven't been too consistent with my blog posting around here but we had a fun filled weekend with my folks visiting, and here's some proof:)
There was much park-ing. Cute brothers
although Max found out he could score more chicks when he ditched the little guy:)
Nani showed the kids how to roll down a big hill!
a REALLY big hill!!
I think they are starting to get the hang of it:)
Papa and Magnus enjoyed the show
and Magnus tried his hand, he just needs to figure out which way to go:)
Next he tried out some walking
 My cute boys.

All that rolling sure does make dirty kids!
Back at home after some goofing around (or would that be yaking around?)
and a quick nap
The kids got to embark on a right of passage...
Making banana pudding!! (I blame myself for Max's lady-like appearance, as I have not yet gotten around to making him a more "manly" acceptable apron like I promised. It's on my to-do list, honest.)

These kids are pretty good pudding makers:)
and beater lickers!
(don't worry we were done with that one;)
Nice job guys!
It was a hit! (surprise)
Even Magnus liked it:)
Then we all enjoyed doing "dum ditty". I have some video of it for those of you unfamiliar with "dum ditty" (although I'm not sure you want to know) I'll try to post that soon:)
Thanks for coming to visit Nani and Papa! We had so much fun! I can't wait for our Vegas vacation in a couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about then:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Always love your captions!! Love Max ditching Magnus to score with the ladies. heehee And yum, I want some banana pudding RIGHT NOW!!!!

When are you going to Vegas? Fun!! How long are you staying?

Sarah Partain said...

I love that John and Magnus have the same hairdo! ;)
And I love his quote...about mommy and daddy "napping"...;)