Saturday, March 26, 2011

Things we do...

Here's what we've been up to for the past week or so:)

 Some baby wrastling...

Daddy horsey rides...
And popsicles have made an appearance again! Yay for spring:)

The kids have been having fun at swim lessons

and we've actually been enjoying a little sun here in Seattle! Time to hit the park!

The kids like the monkey bars (the monkey's:).

Although Magnus was less than enthused with the swings.

Is this not exciting enough for you, Magnus?
 Auntie Lexi got to come too!


Cute Bee!
Max said the sun was in his eyes:)

I think this was Max's favorite thing:)

What could top a sunny day at the park?

ICE CREAM!

Magnus liked that idea.

And he's been brushing up on his walking skills.

Today Mina got to go to her friend Violet's birthday party:)

Max was invited too! (what a nut!)

They got to decorate their own cupcakes!

That was a hit:)
 Birthday girl opening presents...

and blowing out candles.

What cute friends:)

They had so much fun. Thanks for being born, Violet:)



3 comments:

Heather said...

Love all the new pics!! I can't believe how big Magnus is getting. He's not a baby anymore, that's for sure!! : ( So... the cupcake-making was a hit? I've been trying to think of what I'll have the kids do at Aidan & Lilah's double party.

By the way, you'll definitely be invited (I'm finishing the invites tonight), but I don't want you guys to feel obligated to come... parties aren't a great time to hang out, and I'd love to hang out with you!! Wish we lived in Woodinville!

Mamas said...

Um, what's on John's jeans??! I'm sure I'm not trendy enough to know...
I believe I have a pic somewhere's of our kids on the yellow airplane.
Swimming lessons...oh, yes. I need to enroll the kids again.

Ande said...

Esther, they are John's lounge pants, which are kind of made to look like this: http://www.amazon.com/Too-Fast-Love-Motley-Crue/dp/B000002H17/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1301715985&sr=8-6

John says you should get some for Tim.