Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July n stuff

We had a great family 4th! The weather was amazing, (a first in my recollection) and I have such a cute family to enjoy it with:) Magnus got the party started (of course)
and more pool time
Max is good at relaxing
Magnus swabbed the deck;)
John drained the tub for the summer
Sorry, I just had to throw that in;) We had some traditional 4th of July snacks:)
so did John:)
Grandma brought over some fun cookies to decorate!
Magnus liked that!
Well they all did really
Next up was the fireworks!
The peanut gallery
Don't forget the sparklers!
Max was pleased with his evening:)
Such loving brothers:) Happy 4th everybody!
I still have to blog about Mina's fabulous fashion sleepover! But it will have to wait for now:) Till next time!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dang, I haven't commented on blogs in awhile!! Love all the pics! I miss those popsicles. Those were THEE popsicle to get from the popsicle truck, remember?? : ) Magnus is getting so big! Love the pic of Max hugging him. Sweet!! I need to get my 4th of July post up quick! Miss you guys!!

Mamas said...

Sweet kiddos! You're so brave letting them do fireworks, haha.