Sunday, July 3, 2011

Berry Fun!

Friday my friend Rene invited us to go strawberry picking with her and her kids ! It was a gorgeous day (finally!) and the kids had a blast:)

I think Magnus had the most fun!

I'm glad to see them picking something constructive for a change:)
Mina was showing Magnus how it's done;)

Max said that Magnus had a strawberry beard:)

Rene got quite the loot

Max found a ladybug

and Mina climbed a tree:)

And we had some lunch at a nearby park/lake.

It was super fun! Thanks for inviting us along, Rene!  Later that day we blew up the new pool Poppi got for the kids and enjoyed some deck time!

Cute Honey's!
Cute Poppi:)
The kids had fun
and Magnus tried to steal my floppy hat!

Come back here with my hat!

2 comments:

Addie said...

What strawberry farm? I've been wanting to do that with the kids. Sounds fun!

Ande said...

We went to Bolles organic strawberry farm in Monroe. they were $2.50 a pound. You might be able to find cheaper but I really just went for the company and to let the kids pick till they were done:) It was fun though, your girls would love it and I'm sure Wesley would too;)

http://bollesorganic.com/default.aspx