Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Bop!

Today is my good friend Elizabeth's(Aunt Bop) birthday!
The kids "helped" me make special cupcakes Wed. night to celebrate the occasion! (who needs an occasion for cupcakes?)

Max got a lick

Mina got a lick


Mama got a lick

Everyone got a lick!

We had a little party for her yesterday at our playgroup complete with cupcakes (for the kids of course!)

Max loves to eat!

Everyone loves cupcakes

29 never looked so good!

Happy birthday Elizabeth, we love you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

OH Fatty, and you said your blog wouldn't be funny and witty... who else would post pictures of the communal licking of the mixer blades?! You're cracking me up with your blogarifficness.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Ande and Play and Pray. You made me feel very special. I only just today when I opened it realized that the card Leah handed me was from all of you. Ooops!

The cupcakes were very yummy...I had the leftovers for my birthday breakfast this morning.