Thursday, September 25, 2008

How does your garden grow.....

Mine is slowing down these days. We had a raised bed put in this summer and I've been enjoying growing veggies for the first time!I had the most luck with lettuce (Hmmmm....) but it's mostly all gone now:( All that's left is my bmatoes.......

It's been so cold here at night (and during the day too as of late) That I've resorted to ripening my maters inside.

i should figure out what grows here in the fall....probably too late to start that now hau? Well it's fun anyhow I highly recommend it. My next goal is making Apple butter.
Step one: Buy some of those glass jar thingys
Step two: Make
Step three: Eat
See I have it all figured out!
I'll keep you posted if it ever happens.

1 comment:

Lefty said...

Squash, lettuces if you keep them up and spinach do well in the fall.