Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My hat

Well I made my first Mohawk hat and I have to say I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! It was my first try at intarsia. It's easier than it looks. I need to make another one with different yarn, The stuff I used didn't have enough wool so it didn't felt as good as I'd hoped. The hat was supposed to be for Max but it fits me! Oh well! I guess I have a cool new Mohawk hat for the winter! Check it out!My pretty model! She wants one in pink of course. I guess that's my next project. I'll let you know how it turns out.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha! That turned out AWESOME!!! Oh my gosh, I want one for Aidan when he's bigger. Maybe not as cool as a skull... you know he's Chad son - he'll be kind of a wus. Make mine purple and gold with a logo W for the Huskies. JUST KIDDING. Sort of. : ) I love it!