Sunday, November 8, 2009

It 's that time!

I started this post LAST weekend and then totally forgot to finish it! So here goes....

Well, it's time again for another one if our families traditions...can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint,We watched this.....

and got out all of this...

you guessed it! CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Our family tradition is to decorate for Christmas the day after Halloween:) I know "what about Thanksgiving?" We LOVE Thanksgiving and celebrate it too, but I don't see how a tree decorated all pretty takes away from giving thanks:)
Daddy and Nubi got into the spirit

So did the kids:)


Daddy had to make an emergency run to the store because (I kid you not) EVERY strand of our Christmas lights were burnt out! EVERY ONE! It was weird. But we quickly got back on track. The kids helped decorate the tree with Dada:)

 
 

 
 
Nubi got in on the action

Ahhhh, the finished product


So pretty! We have plenty of fun family traditions for the holidays to post about so I'll keep you in the loop:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Smile said...

I recently told Jae that I wasn't sure if I wanted to "deal with" getting our tree out this year. However, you have successfully convinced me to get over it and just do it =)

(Who the heck is that lady on tv in the background behind you? She detracts from your adorable tummy!)