Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pre-Thaksgiving times!

Well I guess since it's after midnight as I write this it is technically Thanksgiving:) We've had a great weekend. Last weekend was finished off with a 3rd birthday party for Max's friend Giddeon:) It was big fun:) There was playing,



Max got a lesson in playing cars and trucks with "big boy" Bookie:)

 Presents,

 and of course,


CAKE!!



Esther tied candy to balloons to give the kids. So cute! I will have to steal this idea:)


Crazy Max:)






Happy Birthday Gidders!


Tonight we went to Grandmas to inject the turkey and get it ready to deep fry tomorrow! (well again, technically, today:)


John get's a little too into his work!!


Beer and butter injected, mmmmmm, "This will be the one they will remember me by"


For dinner...


and Grandma had a treat for the kids

Gingerbread house! Mina & Max approve




I helped!:)


There were also gingerbreadmen to decorate!







Mina made Daphne (shocking)


and this one she said is Dada:)-so cute-and the likeness in uncanny:)


I've heard that all good chefs are messy,

so Max must be, like, the best chef ever!:)


Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!


How'd the house turn out you ask?


Don't ask.
To be continued.....


No comments: