Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lights! Lights! Lights!

We've enjoyed us some Christmas festivities this week, and I will take you along for the journey!  Monday night we went to one of our favorite neighborhoods to Look at Christmas lights:) A family tradition:)
 The kids really enjoyed it and liked to tell us what their favorite color was:)
Max liked to exclaim everything (I know, big shocker)!  Like for this one he said, "Hey! Dat wooks wike a B-cano!"

That's Vol-cano for those who don't speak Huckahodle:)  On this one, John said, "Oh no! Look, Santa is falling off the roof!" And Max replied....

*very matter of factly* "Dad,, wats wust for deco-ration." Then he had to tell us about everything that was "wust for deco-ration":) It was a fun time:)  Tuesday we had a cookie swap for my Womens group.
This was the only picture I took (I must have been too busy eating:)  Then we had some fun Christmas crafts with the kids.

But that night it was time for the highly anticipated LIGHTS OF CHRISTMAS!!! The kids have been waiting for 2 months:)
We stopped at my favorite place first:)

Then we headed to Mina's.
Horse rides!

Max was unsure at first but after some reassurance

he liked it!

We just had to see the cheesy "Bruce the Spruce."

Magnus didn't want to wear his hat.

We also got to see some "Victorian Carolers."

Then we strolled along and took in some lights:)

These were my favorite.

While John got us some of these

the kids and I waited to ride the train! This was Max's favorite part. Can you tell?

They all liked it!

My cute boys! I love this pic:)

Then it was time to see the big guy. He said "Hey little boy, what do you want for Christmas? A new haircut?"
Bwuaahahahahaah! Funny Santa!


Magnus liked him too:)
And the yearly family photo:)

Such fun! We did some grocery shopping today to stock up for Christmas dinner, and had dinner with some wonderful friends. God is so good to our little family!

No comments: