Thursday, January 6, 2011

The End

Alrighty then, here it is (finally:)!  The last post of last year!  John and I aren't big New Years partiers or anything, so it suits us just fine to be home with kids in bed in our warm house drinking handcrafted cocktails and watching the countdown on our TV in front of our fireplace cuddling and sipping our cocktails (oh wait, did I already mention that part?:)  Oh, and we don't have to drive home in the traffic either, so there. But this year we did decide to venture out a bit. Our church rents out a bowling alley every year for a few hours for some free, fun, family entertainment:) Sign me up! John got a chance to wear his official bowling shirt and drink a signature White Russian!

Magnus was happy to be there:) Although he didn't bowl much:)
Bowling makes Mina a little......uh.....crazy?

Friends Ainsley and Emma were there looking fabulous as always!

And Mina and Max had fun hanging out with Caley and Amelia!

Even Magnus had a buddy!
 Max loves bowling! And rejoicing when his ball (finally) knocked down some pins:) I think his high score was 35:) But hey, he had fun!

It was cute to watch Mina dance as her ball rolled down the aisle:)

Her and Emma would have "races":)

Baby Mikaelin was there too!

Mina liked that:)

And I had the most awesome bowling shoes:)

I didn't take any pictures of the after party. The jammies and the fire and the kissing at midnight, the cocktails and what have you. But rest assured we had a GREAT New Years! Happy New years to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those ARE awesome bowling shoes!!! Looks like it was a great time. I haven't gone bowling in years! Maybe I could get a high score of 35 if I had bumpers too! haha (no, but seriously, I'm lucky if I break 100.) : )

Mamas said...

Fun! I celebrated New Years by going to bed at 9;)