Sunday, January 9, 2011

Max! You're 4!

Max! You're so crazy and fun! We had a great low key birthday with you today:) Sleeping in, being snowed in from church, eating our weight in pancakes, Costco shopping and then home for jammies and your specially requested movie.....

with popcorn of course!

Dinner was also by your request.

Chicken nuggets, fructons (croutons:), and cantaloupe! About as silly of a meal as you are a boy:) And you couldn't wait for your cake (well really, neither could I!:)

You enjoyed it just like you do everything else...

To the Max!;) At least you did better at getting in your mouth than you did on your first birthday!


Magnus sure liked it!
and we ended the night your favorite way...

Some of my fondest memories of you are.....



You are my loving and my big boy! I love that I get to hang out with you everyday. You're so fun and you bring such joy and life to everything you do! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Addie said...

Those are such sweet pictures of Max! We love you too buddy!