Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family Fun Day!

The day started off great... roll out of bed around 10 and make waffles!!We all love waffles with strawberries and cream!It was Mina's Daddy date today (more on that later), so I decided to take Max to get a haircut. Here's the crazy man before... I was reluctant to shell out $20 for a mohawk, but I thought hey, someone else can hold him down and listen to his screeching for a change:) We went to "Kids Kuts" in south Everett. Max LOVED it!Well you can't really tell by the pictures, but the fact that he isn't screaming bloody murder is a plus. He really liked the car and the movie they had playing:)I'm not sure how often I'll actually go back (I mean $20!?!?), but it was fun:)
Cute boy after...John took Mina out for ice cream! (I would be jealous but he took me out for ice cream last night. John knows how to spoil his girls:)Then he took her to get her nails painted!She wanted black because "it's daddy's favorite color." (How cute is that?)It's actually a dark purple (which happens to be mommies favorite nail color:)
Now they are home and playing Disney bingo together:) Crazy bee..And tonight we have steaks and yummy salad to eat for dinner. What a great weekend!

2 comments:

Smile said...

OMGoodness, y'all are too cute for words. We have the Daddy dates, but I think I need to do more official Mommy ones with Ella.

Heather said...

Um, no more writing about Daddy dates. I'm tearing up over here!!! Love that he took her to get her nails done... but even more that she got the black nails for daddy!

yeah, $20 is too much... but awesome he didn't scream! So he's not ALWAYS a hater, eh? I might have to take Aidan to a place like that for his first haircut. Loved the car.