Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gotta love to hate

So the kids and I decided to make rice crispy treats last night for Playgroup (which once AGAIN didn't happen! We WILL meet again one day and it will be oh so sweet:) They REALLY had fun!Took turns stirringthen it was time for the good stuff!
Mina loves "rice cakes"! (not exactly honey!)and Max of course.....HATED IT!!! I have this standing joke with my friend Heather that Max is a hater:) It's so true sometimes! He didn't like his hands being sticky!:) But I love 'em. He's still SO cute, even when he's fussin':)Then we found a new pet...
Mina named her "mebaella" and she escaped VERY quickly:) I don't think she was too interested in being a pet:) Good thing we still have puggy:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hater!!!!! Ahhh, I LOVE little Maxy and his hatefullness. How can the kid hate rice cakes?? : ) They ARE kinda sticky, though. Actually, I hate touching them too. And cotton candy. Does he like cotton candy? I bet he's a cotton candy hater too.