Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Weekend

Well I have a lot to post! My folks were over this weekend so not only did we do a lot, but I didn't get much blog time so here goes...
Friday night we went to our favorite Japanese Steakhouse (Susumu in Lynnwood) We hadn't been there in awhile so it was a treat! The kids loved the show!Big fire!Max isn't to sureEveryone likes the volcano:)He even made a heart out of our rice. Awwww.Max LOVED the "dip it"Mina used chopsticks! She's better than me!Max "used" chopsticks (to lick the "dip it" off of:)We all had a great night!The next morning I made a big stack o' blueberry pancakes!Yummy!The kids love to eatYou have to watch your plate or someone will steal your food!Johns not a big breakfast fan (freak!) So he had leftover Japanese food:)"Waddaya want?"
Nubi even got in on itThen we had MORE Valentines to open from Nani and PapaTinkerbell!And Nemo:)Thanks Nani and Papa
Then Papa gave the syrupy kids a bathJohn is ready for summer!:)Mina and Nubi enjoyed movie time with Papaand for dinner....
They'll think twice next time they tell John to "help himself" to the b-b-q packets!!The rest of the night was just silliness
This is how papa gets the kids to quiet down:)
We had a great time with you Nani and Papa thank you for coming to visit, we love you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, your post made me HUNGRY!!! Look at those yummy pancakes! And I love those Japanese steak houses... especially ours, where they try to have you catch chicken in your mouth. I haven't caught one yet!

Thanks for the ice cube tray tip! I actually don't own any trays, so I'm gonna pick a couple up tomorrow. Been spoiled with my ice cubes in the fridge door!

Unknown said...

You make it seem like all we do is eat.

Rene' said...

John's comment is funny. I take pic's of food often but don't actually pull the trigger on posting it. Susumu, really? We have wondered for years if that was a good place or not. We LOVE Japanese! How is the sushi there? Have you eaten at Wasabi Factory in Everett? It's close to you. Awesome food!

Smile said...

I'm a big breakfast fan, so I was shocked to see John eating the leftover Japanese food even though there were fresh blueberry pancakes in the kitchen! What a hilarious photo.