Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playgroup!

Well we had a play date yesterday, so today was playgroup! A great group of gals from church and I get together (almost) every Thursday and let our kids run wild while we stuff our faces with treats (OK, I stuff MY face and everyone else watches politely:)! Today we swarmed upon poor unsuspecting Denise (alright, I'm sure she expected it!).
Alicia and NoahCute boys in brownPretty Stella all dressed upSweet baby MaggieLook at that cute smile from Tate! (He will be known by me, as tater from now on:)Little Yakubu was asleep when I had my camera out, so no pictures of his cuteness for now:(
There sure was a lot of dressing up going on!Thanks for sharing your dress up Damaris and Moriah! And your house Denise!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ooooh, I want me some Taters!! That's a cute name! What fun. I wish we belonged to a playgroup or MOPS or PEPS or something like that. No fun at all. : ( Maybe I can start a playgroup with my cats? Yeah... reaching aren't I?

Nice to see you blogging again!!! It's my connection to your life!

Smile said...

Your house is a continuous playground all year long. Love it!