Friday, April 10, 2009

As Promised

OK here is the aforementioned post and adorable pictures of Mina's first day of swim lessons and our WONDERFUL SUNNY day at the beach Monday:)
Mina was VERY excited to start swim lessons this week, and to wear her new Ariel bathing suitShe wanted me to make her hair like PebblesWhat did Max do you ask?Yup, that's how I kept him busy. He REALLY wanted to go in the water!
glad you had fun Mina!
Good job bee:)Monday was SO nice and my friend Leah called up and asked if I wanted to go to the beach!
HECK YEAH! Mina was so excited!The kids really liked Caleb's big bucket O' waterespecially CalebSammy found a big stick, now will he walk softly?Tate had an impromptu photo shootwhat a cutie!Addie had fun making sand castles (you got a little sand on your face there:)Max really had fun in the sandMina was goofy as usualit was so cute to see brother and sister play togetherMy new favorite picture!I'm sure my next post will be Easter pics! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Smile said...

I wish we lived closer to all of you -- spontaneous beach playdates?? Fun!