Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter it is

Well, Saturday we decided not to go to an egg hunt but we did dye some eggs
Mina helped boil the eggs and they got a little help with the dye:)Max really liked itactually he liked licking the vinegar off his fingers!Mina picked a princess egg dye kit (of course!)and loves her pink Ariel eggMax was proud of histhe master at work!Mommy's "dye"and my creationsMina's eggs:)Our own princess egg village!They were so excited to eat their eggs for "dessert"!I think they were a little disappointedAfter church Sunday we went down to Anthony's for brunchit was yummyLexi and Margie met us thereand so did Auntie Lyssa and uncle John:)Grandma had Easter baskets for the kids (of course) Mina was pretty excited!Max couldn't wait to play with his truckAnd we opened cards form Mammaw JohnnieThank you Mammaw!The cute Easter honeys!and I ACTUALLY finished a project!Mina's chore chart! She LOVES it!Happy Easter everyone!Thank you Easter bunny (bock, bock)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, I LOVE the kids' Easter outfits!! Mina's dress is so cute and I love Max in his little shirt and shorts. Aidan dorked it up in a sweater vest.... it was all we had. : )

And awesome chore chart! I assume it's resuable - did you laminate it? Are those stickers?

So Photoshop (and Fireworks) are all pretty complicated. I think picnik would be a good place to start for photo editing, but if you want to do more with clip art, etc., then maybe Photoshop Elements would be good. Everyone says that's easier. It just happened that Chad had PS from his college days still on his hard drive and transferred it to me. Once you figure it out, though, it's not bad. But it's time consuming!

I'm almost done with my current blog makeover, and then you're next (and LAST, for awhile. I'm running out of steam - but I promise I'll have lots of steam for yours!). And yes, we're still on for the 26th!! I can't believe I'm almost 32!! Depressing. We'll just have to figure out times. Let me know when you're home from church!

Sorry for the longest comment in blog history!

Smile said...

I love the 3rd photo of John lovingly gazing at his little girl.

We need a chore chart too. You're so cute with that Mina chart.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter :)

WOW that chore chart might even make ME want to do my housework!

Sarah H said...

They have a PRINCESS egg dying kit? How did I miss that??

We need to talk chore chart design. You should see what I scribble up for Stella on scratch paper, it's seriously pathetic.