Monday, April 6, 2009

Get on with it already

OK so I need to finish posting our fun trip/time with my sister and nephews because I have a ton from today to post!! Mina started swim lessons and we spent the gorgeous day @ the beach with friends. First things first.....
After heading over here with my sis, brother-in-law and nephews we went to Jump Planet (LOVE that place!) The kids had a blast!jumping of courseMax even went up and down the Big slide all by himself! Good job buddy!Mina was goofy of courseMax actually REALLY LIKED it! Maybe he's turning into a liker?Maybe not!:)It's frustrating when your little chunky legs won't stretch up to the next rung on the ladder and you get stuck and your mommy has to come rescue you:( But I'm glad you had fun!They next day we were off to the Children's Museum in Everett. Did you know they have 1/2 price admission every Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30? And every 3rd Friday of the month is FREE from 5-9pm!
It was a big hit Mina and Max's favorite place was the water room!Who could blame them, it's pretty fun!Max also really enjoyed the train area (big shocker)It think my Nephew's liked the "bank" best (hmmmm)My sister is a bank teller so this picture is what I picture her like @ work:)
I liked the glow in the dark room! They didn't have this last time I was there.
A whole room of light bright! Cool!Even the adults got in on the action making some fun interactive album covers. Yup that's us on the big screen! (can you guess who's who?)Mina's other favorite was the theater (another big shocker). I just sat in the back and pretended to be Simon Cowell ( "it was all a bit karaoke to me"-insert chest rubbing here-)But hey she makes one heck of a hedgehog doctor!You too buddyI tried to recreate this adorable picture from when Mina was a babyWell, it's not so great but hey, I tried!:)My older nephew Caleb really enjoyed the construction zone where you build things.but it was all cut too short:( We will definitely be back!
They had to leave the next morning:( By Val, we had so much fun and it seemed to go by too quickly! I love you!

2 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Super fun! I think I need a Jump Planet...in our HOUSE! Seriously, Jude could go crazy in there and nap for a LONG time :)

Smile said...

Eww, that "insert chest rubbing here" thing was nasty. I like Simon Cowell though =)

We love Jump Planet too, but it has been a LONG time for us. Wish there was a closer location.