Friday, April 24, 2009

Peep Show

First you start with this......Put it in here......and watch it.....turn into this.....John loves to blow up peeps in the microwave, so we thought the kids would get a kick out of our little "science experiment". When it was done Mina said " I liked your peep show daddy" We both fell out of our chairs laughing!!

Well I haven't blogged all week so here's what we've been up too....
Monday was gorgeous outside and the kids did a little relaxin':)Wednesday was a big day. Mina's first sleepover! Her little friend Stella stayed with us so her mommy could have some time to pack:)
They had the perfect lunchand princesses must sleep in a castle!They had a lot of fun! let's do it again Stella!Thursday I went to Gene Juarez and got an amazing hair cut and color!Earlier that day went to playgroup and Elizabeth surprised Max and I with birthday gifts! I got a beautiful mug from Starbucks ( I had actually had my eye on it:) and Max got........Drums!! He absolutely LOVES IT!!I need more cowbell!There was some jammin' time with daddy tonightThanks Elizabeth, what great gifts:)
And we also had one of mommy's favorite desserts....Strawberry shortcake!We have a wonderful day planned tomorrow full of wine tasting, massages, and dinner at El Gaucho for my birthday (what a spoiled girl I am!) So I'll have some more good blogging material soon!:)

1 comment:

Rene' said...

Oh that "peep show" is very funny! I hate those things and we have some, I think I will let Jeremy give that a try. Hope they never tell their friends that they should see their daddy's peep show sometime! Ha!