Monday, May 4, 2009

another 5k

No not the running kind although I could definitely use it:) I don't know how some people blog everyday. I can't even READ blogs everyday let alone write my own. I think if I would do it more often though, I would have several little posts that take about 10 min each instead of the marathons I seem to be delivering lately. We'll see how long it takes me to learn my lesson....

I haven't even told you about LAST weekend!! I had the best birthday being completely spoiled by my adorable husband:) And absolutely NO pictures of it!! I was so busy relaxing I didn't take any:) First we went to the spa at "The Woodmark" resort in Kirkland and had amazing spa treatments that consisted of a 1 hour massage, hydrotherapy session, a scalp massage and paraffin hand dip. Dreamy! Next, our favorite Columbia Valley winery (Bookwalter) opened a tasting room in Woodinville last summer and we STILL hadn't been. So we stopped by for some wine tasting and ended up with half a case! (How does that happen?) Then it was off to Bellevue to have dinner at El Gaucho. Yeah what a super wonderful day! AND I had an amazing guy to spend it with! I love you honey!
The next day I went to lunch with my friend Heather, our birthday's are one day apart so we were celebrating! Here's me with her cutie pie Aidan!and her with my cutie pie:)And the two cute birthday girls!Mina found a rock to play "Ariel" with (of course:)This last week was pretty busy, Nani and Papa came to visit! We got some cute pictures (of course)and hung out outside in our AMAZING Friday weather!Friday night was LADIES SCRAPBOOK NIGHT!It was super fun gals, we should definitely make it a regular thing:)Saturday we decided to go to Flower world and buy some new (undead, -and no not the zombie kind. Although that would be kinda cool-) plants for the deck:)The kids love that place:)Then we went to famous Dave's for a belated family birthday dinner and I got.......A SEWING MACHINE!! What a wonderful gift! Thank you Margie, Lexi, Alyssa and John!
Sunday we went to a friends birthday party..... at Jump Planet!!
Big Fun!!Here's John in his "cabana wear" I told him he needed to bring socks to the bounce house and he brought these black ones! What are you 80?I don't need to say how much fun the kids had and the big kids too:)There was even pizza and cupcakes!it's been a pretty fun week and now I'm exhausted and going to bed!:)

4 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Ooo, a sewing machine! SUPER fun gift :) Have fun being crafty!

What will your first project be?

Heather said...

I'm such a dork - I saw the first picture and thought, "Wait a minute, I know that boy!!" And then it was my Pod! Cute pictures!!! I still need to do a little recap - and I need Chad to take a pic of me in my apron so I can show it off!!! I haven't been picture-worthy lately. : )

Wow on the sewing machine! Woohoo!!! can't wait to see the creations!

By the way, I love Max's little grey/black sleeves shirt. So cute!!! But, um, John needs to just say NO to black socks. Yikes.

Good job on the 5k!!

Mamas said...

Finally!
Were you borrowing Leah's? For some reason I thought you had your own. Fun! Probably won't see a post in a while again!

Smile said...

I WANT A SEWING MACHING TOO! If you decide you hate it, pass it along to your Seattle friend, 'k?

I miss Jump Planet :(

I missed Scrapbook Night :(