Friday, May 15, 2009

The wait is over

Well I know you all have been wondering what we were going to do without a patio table since our last one broke. Well, you can all sleep soundly tonight for we have purchased a new one!I was actually surprised at how hard it was to find JUST a table, everything is sold in sets these days. But good ol' Target pulled through for us. And it only had two broken tiles when we got it home hauled it upstairs and heaved it out of the box! (anyone have a couple of 12x12 tiles laying around?) Looks pretty good though don't it? Pretty, pretty, pretty good.Aw, this is how a sunny Friday should be spent!
and don't forget thisand this!!Even Nubi got in on the action:)And before dinner Mina and I played the "new" Dr. Seuss board game we got this week:)And as always the Tiki bar is (and has been) OPEN!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the new table!!! Better than a boring old (broken) glass one. I have some granite tiles, but they probably wouldn't match. : )

Glad to see Nubi out of Pug jail and enjoying the Tiki bar! Love that up-close shot of the hula girl!! heehee And you and Mina look so cute playing on the floor! What a darn cute family you have!!

Mamas said...

Doh! My tiles would match "fairly" well, but they're 16x16.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

LUV the tiki bar! Maybe I'll have to stop by :)