Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Bday Ela!

Well at parish group this week we celebrated Ela's birthday! (a week late:) Complete with adorable "dirt" flower pots:)Actually it was brownie on the bottom, ice cream and crushed oreos on top! Yummy!
I guess our singing was sub-par. This was Ela plugging her ears while we sang happy birthday!These are supergood!Who needs a spoon:)It was a beautiful day and the kids Loved eating their treat outside ( I have to say I liked it too:)Adorable Kiri eating her ice cream:)Kevin knows how to score the chicks:)Cute boys eating, dig the footwear Gidders:)Max acting toughnow it's Caleb's turn!Pick on someone your own size Caleb!Addy had a perma-smileKaitlyn enjoyed hers too. Thanks for helping clean up Bookie!And the poor puggy was in pug jail!Thanks for sharing your birthday fun Ela!

4 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

Great pics - thanks for hosting and posting!

Elizabeth said...

I'm a little embarrassed to but I think I have to admit that I might have cackled out loud at those two pictures of my son! Would you please, please, please e-mail me them in their full sized pixel glory?

Also, just overall, an awesome post. Great pictures, funny captions. I love the ones of Kevin scoring the chicks, Gidders' footwear, and Addy's perma-smile. You crack me up. Thanks for the laughs!

And on a completely random note, sometimes those word verifications at the end of the comment section almost look like real, albeit naughty, words, "swinuch"?!

Mamas said...

I love that my dudes are secure in their masculinity!

Smile said...

Love it -- all the kiddos are so cute! Even Nubi ;)