Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What we've been up to

Yeah, so I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm blaming on the fact that my camera is (semi) broken and I haven't been taking nearly as many pictures. I've also been, well......pregnant. What, you didn't know? Oh, I never told you? Well, yeah, I'm about 12 weeks now. Due February 1st. And I have been extra tired as of late. so my spare "computer" time has been well spent sleeping:) But we did take the kids to the Edmonds Farmers market weekend before last.
The kids had hot dogs, and yummy cupcakes!It was serious business:)
And my wonderful husband bought me some beautiful flowers. The weather was great, and we had a great family day:)
I also changed these nasty pillows
(please ignore the barbies stuffed behind the pillow, thank you)into these pretty ones:) It was much needed.and there has been lots of cuddling:)This past weekend we went to my folks house in Richland. It was quite hot (102) but we had a blast! All the pictures were taken with their unbroken camera so I have to talk my mom into sending me some so I can post them. Sorry no pics this time:( But the kids went bowling and to see the movie "Up". John and I had a great date day for our anniversary on Saturday. It was really nice to get away for the weekend:) Thanks Mama and Daddy!
And TODAY we went berry picking with friends!These kids are some good pickers, let me tell ya!and Max is a good eater too:)The farm was small but it was kinda nice because they could play on the playground while we picked!and there were goats!We had a nice picnic lunch and headed to another farm to get some Raspberries.I'm not complaining because I love this weather we are having but it was HOT out there!! We didn't last to long at the second farm:) But those kids picked!Here's the loot...
6.5lbs of blueberriesand about4lbs of raspberries.YUMMY!!!
My friend Rene' and I are going to make jam on Thursday! Neither one of us had done it before so I'll post pics of our escapades on Thurs:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for more little Gaitans! Yummy berries, I was sorry to miss it!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yay! Three little Gaitans! Perfect :) Hope you are feeling well. :)