Thursday, July 30, 2009

Playday

Today I had a great group of gals over for a playday! It was superfun, we usually get together every Thursday, and during the summer months we go to the park or the beach. But with the weather so HOT and since I have air conditioning I invited the gong over here:) It actually wasn't too bad outside and the kids all enjoyed the kiddie pools.and the mamas enjoyed chatting:)and goofing off!Then some lunch.Maggie really liked the peach her mama gave her! Look at these cute boys sharing an apple:)and those adorable chunkos!now Nubi's ready for a nap:)Thanks ladies I had a great time today!

5 comments:

Rene' said...

Sorry we missed it, looks like lots of fun with friends. We are getting burnt out. Lots of time at the beach and lake. Back to Lake Washington tonight. I think I will be planning a beach day down in Edmonds on Tuesday. If the weather will be ok, it seems to be changing every hour for the forecast. Maybe you all can make it. I will probably post on FB again.

This beach is GREAT for little ones and you can even bring floaties and just float around in the cove. It's calm like a pool. Anyhoo...

Sarah H said...

I'm with Nubi...

:)

Sheila said...

Which beach, Rene??? I want to know! :)

Thanks so much, Ande, for sharing your A/C!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Esther was there?!? Well, if I had known that...

Thanks for letting Caleb come "solo" and for anyone who pitched in to help Leah take care of him for me. I'm bummed to have missed out on what looks like fun but I did have a great afternoon and a much needed break.