Saturday, August 1, 2009

An Incredible day:)

Today we went to Ella's birthday party! It was a superhero/incredibles theme:) Max came as superman and Mina was her "hero" Ariel:)Max found the train set first thing. (Big shocker)But they were super excited to jump in the incredible bounce house!And eat yummy fruitWe were so happy Lily and Addy got to join us:)Here's the birthday girl!and Mr. Incredible himself!What a cute familyThen we all got incredibles masks:)and cake too of coursepresent time is always funHappy Birthday Ella!Thanks for inviting us Ella and family! We all had a lot of fun:)
The first thing Mina did when she got home? Put on the adorable pug shirt Ella got her!Thank you Ella it's so cute! (Even Nubi liked it:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry I'm just getting around to commenting! I've been sitting here for 2 hours just reading blogs and I STILL hadn't come to your last post in my blogroll!

ANYWAY, what a freakin' cute Incredibles family! And what fun to have a bouncy house. I want one!!

Smile said...

OMGoodness, Ande, you have Ella's party blogged before I do...I've been "saving up" on drafts, so I'll be posting them tonight. Finally.

NICE blogsite, Ms. Creative. By the way, I think you should be my kids' teacher =) I'd join the homeschooling crowd if I was up in Everett too!