Monday, August 24, 2009

Swimming and Birthdays

The kids had their last day of swim lessons last Thursday and Daddy came to see them swim (and take some pictures of course). My favorite part.....when John pulled in behind us and Mina says "there's daddy! I knew he would come. I love my Daddy!" I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is also such a great dad.
Cute brother and sister!Mina got to swim with a her teacherand Max swam with meIt was great fun to have his best buddy Caleb there to swim with:) And I had fun with Caleb's mommy too:)Then this last Saturday we went to Red Robin to celebrate Lexi and Grandmas birthdays!Max likes Red Robin:)Here's Lex opening her special gift from Grandma and GrandpaWhat elicited such a response?Nice!and it's even pink!! And of course there was cake!Max do you like cake buddy?I'll take that as a yes:)and now some random cute/funny photos from months past, Enjoy......

4 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

We STILL are looking into swimming lessons for Jude. We're thinking a fall toddler style class at this point. Looks like you had fun!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE, love, love the pictures of Max in the purple hat and the one of him with the sunglasses and the one of Mina with that mask!

Oh, and I'm also a little partial to the swim lesson one with my little cutie in it. ;)

Unknown said...

Hey, you stole all of those "random" pics from my i-phone.

Elizabeth said...

John, I think the stolen pictures might have something to do with Ande taking fewer pictures on her "real" camera due to the busted screen. Just a hunch.