Thursday, August 20, 2009

Relax

What have we been up to?
Well, there's wrestlingWashing dishesWatching movies with Auntie Lexibuilding a tent village (I was actually informed that it is a hyena cave. I'm still not sure how I feel about that)Batman says good hygiene is important!And last weekend we got to go see Nani and Papa!
There were smores!smokey smoresThe kids learned a new game
CHUBBY BUNNY!!the kids LOVE smores:)This one's for YOUNubi waited patiently for hisand Nani loves marshmallows (no those were NOT for everyone:)Cute family photo!Then we went BOWLING!The kids looked so cute in their little bowling shoes:)
Mina liked watching her ball roll down the laneand dancing when the pins fell down!I only got a few pictures before being told that there is no flash photography during league play. (I'm not even joking, at least no one flashed their piece on the lanes:)
My little musicians:)He prefers to be called maestro (yes, even in social settings:)
and a bath in Nani's cool jetted tub!It was the first time they LIKED the bubbles:)Thank you Nani and Papa we had so much fun!
I'll post some pictures about our last day of swim lessons soon.:)


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I'm glad you guys had fun - but we miss your family. (It looks like you had a ton of fun) Hope to see y'all on Sunday!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun post. Your mom's hair looks cute - and different than I remember it.

But I'm with Jonathan, we sure do miss you guys at church.