Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bookie's B-day

Yikes! It took me a week to get this posted! BUT my hubby is buying me a new laptop and soon I will be blogging from the comfort of my own couch! So I will (hopefully) be doing it more often:)
LAST Sunday we went to Mina's friend Beothan's 4th birthday party. It was at a great little park and the weather was fabulous! We all had a GREAT time!
Tim and Whitney brought some BBQ for us all! As usual one guys doing all the workall the others "supervising"Lots of little friends were there to help celebrate. I love that this little beauty was there:)Max LOVED the "Cars" theme:)Here's Bookie taking a hydration break and checking out his loot:)Maggie loved the food!Later the men had some "man" time.While the ladies relaxed:)and the kids found a way to cool off!eating (and playing with) the ice in the cooler!
And there were cupcakes!Max loved the loot bags:) He got a car in his!!Thanks Bailey's for sharing in your joy, we were blessed greatly!:)

No comments: