Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's not even my birthday!

As if I'm not spoiled enough already.....Amazing husband/father adorable kidswonderful home, obedient, un-smelly dog.....wait...scratch that last one, I guess we can't have it ALL:)
BUT I did get this...Unfortunately I'm not writing this post from it. They were out of stock @ Best Buy so I pick it up on Tuesday (when they get more in). But I'm so excited!
I also got this to go with it.....I actually REALLY needed a printer with the school year coming up and all:) And the laptop will be nice too:)
John even replaced my broken camera with this....It's awesome! It has "smart" mode. Which I think should be changed to "stupid" mode because even if your stupid you can take great pictures:) (which works great for me:) So I've been having fun playing around with it today:)
I (hopefully) will be making my next post from my new laptop!
Thanks babe! I'm one truly spoiled girl!:)

4 comments:

Rene' said...

That is awesome, a great way to start the school year! ;o)

Heather said...

Woohoo!!!! Yay for laptops and cameras and printers! You ARE spoiled!!

Sorry I've been MIA... my dad was here and now I'm madly getting ready for school. It starts on Tuesday!! Everyone else I know starts on the 9th... but no, MY district has to start on the 1st. Ugh. Oh well - back to a routine - that'll be nice! But I'm gonna miss my mornings with my little Pod. : (

Hopefully I'll see you soon... like, before you pop! : )

Elizabeth said...

Way to take care of your wife, John. I'm always impressed with how aware you are of what a wonderful woman you have.

Have fun with all your new "toys," Ande, and I'm so happy you don't have to mess with that broken camera anymore. Are you going to give it to the kids as a toy or keep it in the car as a back up?

Unknown said...

Every time you take a picture of me, I'm either smoking or drinking. Why is that?