Friday, October 2, 2009

Big day fun

So we've had a fun ending to our week around here:) First we had a niffy little craft to do at playgroup this week-thanks to the ever so crafty Miss Leah:)

Painting-it's the best:)

Woooooooo, scary bats!





and then a little dress up fun,


SpiderMax!
We had a great time (as usual:). And such a crisp fall day!
Today was a big day too, first we got up and went to sign up for the YMCA! No pictures of that of course, but the kids had big fun in the kiddo playland while John and I got in a workout! I think our family is going to enjoy this:)-especially the Mama!:)
After that we went to get my Ultrasound done! I'm almost 23 weeks now so IF we had wanted to, we could've found out the sex. BUT we didn't:) We thought since we already have one of each it would be fun to be surprised this time! It was SUPER fun to see the baby moving around and the kids really enjoyed it too-and so did the sweet Dada:) 
I'm so glad the whole fam was able to be there! (Love my little family!)
After that I went and got a Flu shot. Yowch! Now I feel a little froggy:( But hopefully will feel better after a good night sleep tonight. Better get to it!
Don't have much planned for tomorrow (other than going to the Y:) but I think I'm looking forward to lazing around enjoying our new fall weather!

3 comments:

Smile said...

That bat craft is so cute =)

Heather said...

Your little family is so cute. That's neat they all came to the ultrasound! And I'm so excited you guys aren't finding out. What a good surprise it'll be!! Do YOU have a feeling of what it is? Which pregnancy is it more like... Mina or Max?

Love SpiderMax too!! heehee

Heather said...

OH, and will you be doing another "M" name?? : )