Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloweentimes

Luckily we had a place indoors to go for Halloween since it was so rainy and cold out tonight! We went to the Halloween carnival at Grandmas church:) The kids were so excited, Mina put on her costume at like 8am!
Gettin' Ready,



We got to see grandma!

and Lexi

Buddy Preston was there

It was fun to play games



and get candy!



Did you get anything good buddy?
they had family photos

and even a train!

Cute pic of the kids (apparently I went as the Kool Aid man, or maybe the double chin monster-Yikes! Scary:)

Did you guys have fun?

Mina did! Max?.......Max?

Awww, I'm glad you had fun buddy:)
And when we got home it was time to taste some of our treats!


All in all a great Halloween:) I LOVE my cute little family!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!! Hope yours was safe and fun:)


3 comments:

Smile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smile said...

I love that Max and his friend had matching Spiderman suits.

The family photo is awesome.

Heather said...

That's so cool you guys had an indoor place to hang out! The carnival looked like fun!! And your family photo is cute - you look great!! No Kool Aid man in site! : )

Well, everyone seems to love Dahlia -- that'd be a good one to go with if you change your mind! I kept reading it wrong and thinking it said, "Delilah," which Chad and I actually love right now. Not sure if it's US, but I still like it.