Friday, October 16, 2009

A visit

Papa came out for a little visit yesterday and we took a little picnic to the park!


These kids sure love playin' with their Papa:)

Or maybe it's the other way around!

Someone please cue the Americas funniest home videos music:)



The park we went to has exercise equipment!

Get those knees up!

Feel the burn!
Mina loves swings

We collected leaves for a craft project (love those fall colors)


and that pretty Bee!

Then we grabbed some cookies and went to ANOTHER park!


Max had a wardrobe malfunction of cataclysmic proportion (I think planets had to align for this one)
I'll spare you the details and just say we had to use these

to cart home his clothes

and here he is in all his glory!

Oh now this is just getting embarrassing, we really need to go home!

After getting cleaned up it was movie (and cuddle) time:)

and after bath was story time (green eggs and ham) Nubi enjoyed it:)

Craft time was the next morning, we made leaf placemats for Thanksgiving!

I think they turned out pretty cute! I have to laminate them of course, but I need to let the glue dry (which might take a week for Max's!)

I'm ready for fall!

We had a great time Papa! Thanks for visiting. Now excuse me while I go make some pumpkin bread!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love Max's diaper look at that park! Who knew the doggie poopy bags would come in handy!

You are always making such fun stuff with the kids. I can't wait for art projects! Aidan is just learning to color... well, when he's not trying to EAT the crayons.

Smile said...

Do you have an awesome pumpkin bread recipe for me to use? I don't bake, but I want to start...email me.