Friday, October 16, 2009

What's a slumber party?

Mina went to her first slumber party tonight! When we first told her about it and asked if she was excited she said "What's a slumber party?" Probably a vaild question since I doubt there will be much slumbering, but once we explained it was a "spend the night party" it's all she could talk about since:) Her friends Lily and Addy are having it for their 5th and 3rd birthday's. How Fun! All the little girls were SO excited when I dropped Mina off:)


She wasted no time getting. into her jammies:)

It was a Barbie birthday, so Leah MADE this great cake to go with the theme!

Cute birthday girls!

  
I'll have to let you know how everything went tomorrow!
 
What a great idea Leah! Good luck!
For now it's Thai food take out with my boys! Tomorrow were off to see "Where the Wild Things Are"

3 comments:

Rene' said...

Just caught up on your blog! You all have too much fun! You are very inspiring. ;o)

Heather said...

Wow, Leah did an AWESOME job on that cake!!! Hope Mina had fun and didn't prank call too many boys. : )

Let me know how Wild Things is... I heard some bad reviews, but I really want to see it next Saturday.

brian b. said...

she is way too cute and she knows it. Happy Holidays!