Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Date night!


Well last night we celebrated John's birthday in style! Grandma took the kids for the night! (thanks Margie!) and we shuffled off to Bellevue to Daniel's Broiler for dinner:) John couldn't decide which steak to get:)

 I had the Fillet, oscar stlye



Yummy!

John went with the ribeye


My handsome husband


cute couple, I love us


the even gave us a birthday dessert! Oh MAN it was go-od! Then we went to "Snowflake lane" They had real Toy soldiers!


and drummer boys


they played Christmas music, lit up the buildings and made it SNOW! (I tried to get a pic of the snow, but it didn't really work out:(




it was pretty crowed. I joked that only in Seattle would crowdloads of people come to see fake snow!:) But it was fun:)

I had such a wonderful evening baby. Thank you! You are the love of my life!

 Oh Nubi, did we bring you something?


Happy birthday Pug!


Tonight the kids found the Santa hats I got for them


Merry Christmas everybody!


1 comment:

Heather said...

"I love us." You crack me up!!! You guys are too cute for words. Happy Birthday, John!!

Love your top, by the way! I can't wait until I know what you're having!!! Ugh!!! I'm sending the girl vibes to you! : )