Saturday, December 26, 2009

Starting point

Well, as with all of you I'm sure, we have had a busy (and wonderful:) week around here! So in effort to catch up I'll start with what we did leading up to Christmas:) Sunday I got to pick up my dear sweet Mamaw @ the airport and we all have had a great time with her this week:) There was much coloring


and puzzle putting together

 We did some baking (no pics:( and Wednesday morning it was time to brine the turkey for the big day!:)


Yup a WHOLE bottle of wine!Yummers! Mamaw took us out to dinner @ Famous Dave's and then we went to look at Christmas lights! Here are some of the highlights...





Nubi enjoyed the leftovers:)


My folks arrived late that night and look what came in the mail for me the next morning!


Oh yeah, I have an awesome hubby! Thank you honey!

 Everyone wanted to try it out!





I think the kids liked the box better:)


Look out here comes Papa!


Whered' Max go?


Max sure was happy to see his Papa:)

and I quickly put my mom to work in the kitchen helping prepare for the meal that evening:)

Thank you for all your help Ma!


In order to not make this a marathon post, I'll move on to the rest of the Christmas Eve festivities in my next post:)

1 comment:

Smile said...

You need to adopt me for one Christmas someday ;)